Signature Cells: High-potency cells for more effective treatment
A more balanced immune system. Fewer symptoms. Better overall health.
Immunity helps your body defend against viruses and other pathogens that can cause serious disease. If your immune system isn’t functioning properly, it can’t protect you.
Even worse, an unmodulated immune system can actually cause your body to attack your own healthy tissues and organs. That’s the underlying cause of many diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
But advanced cell therapy can help:
Alleviate symptoms of autoimmune diseases
Improve overall immune system function
Reduce inflammation to ease pain and enhance immunity
That’s why many patients turn to cell therapy, a minimally invasive procedure based on the body’s natural healing process and doesn’t cause side effects common to many medications.
Discover how cell therapy can help relieve serious symptoms of autoimmune diseases, rejuvenate your body, and give you more energy so you can enjoy a better life.
IMPROVED TREATMENTS TO HELP PATIENTS WITH:
Post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome (PTLDS)
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
And other autoimmune conditions as recommended by medical specialists
Please consult with your physician to review available scientific evidence based on your clinical condition, and then evaluate alternatives to find out if you may be a candidate for cell therapy.
Advanced cell therapy
Discover how a personalized cell therapy program designed in consultation with our experts can help:
Alleviate symptoms of autoimmune and degenerative conditions
Modulate your immune system – enhancing your body’s ability to fight disease
Reduce chronic pain
Increase energy and vitality
Improve your quality of life
High-potency cells for more effective treatment
Our advanced protocols include a rigorous selection process to culture highly potent MSC cells. These cells from Wharton’s Jelly from donated umbilical cords are carefully screened and purified to ensure you receive infusions of millions of high-quality cells with:
High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
Best potential to modulate your immune system
More potential to stimulate healing
The BioX Signature Cells Process helps create high-potency cells that work more quickly and effectively to promote healing, reduce inflammation, and repair damaged tissues.
What experts say
“I’ve been recommending stem cell therapy at BioXcellerator to my patients for more than 3 years. The results have been extraordinary. Treatments have helped patients recover from ACL, MCL, and rotator cuff injuries, treat elbow and hip injuries, speed recovery after surgery — plus optimize overall health and rejuvenation.”
— Robert C. Palumbo, M.D.
Orthopedic surgeon and Sports Medicine physician
Second-opinion physician for the NFL Players’ Association
Assistant team physician for the Philadelphia Phillies
MORE TREATMENTS AND THERAPIES
Scientific References, Citations and Articles
• Meng, M., Liu, Y., Wang, W., Wei, C., Liu, F., Du, Z., Xie, Y., Tang, W., Hou, Z., & Li, Q. Umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell transplantation in the treatment of multiple sclerosis. American journal of translational research. 2018;10(1):212–23.
• Riordan, N. H., Morales, I., Fernández, G., Allen, N., Fearnot, N. E., Leckrone, M. E., et al. Clinical feasibility of umbilical cord tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells in the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Journal of translational medicine.2018;16(1):57. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12967-018-1433-7
• Barczewska M, Grudniak M, Maksymowicz S, Siwek T, Oldak T, Jezierska-Wozniak K, et al. Safety of intrathecal injection of Wharton’s jelly derived mesenchymal stem cells in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis therapy. Neural Regen Res. 2019;14(2):313–8.
• Leyendecker A Jr, Pinheiro CCG, Amano MT, Bueno DF. The Use of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells as Therapeutic Agents for the in vivo Treatment of Immune-Related Diseases: A Systematic Review. Front Immunol. 2018 Sep 11;9:2056. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.02056.
• Cui, J., Jin, L., Ding, M. et al. Efficacy and safety of mesenchymal stem cells in the treatment of systemic sclerosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Stem Cell Res Ther 13, 118 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1186/s13287-022-02786-3
• Reyes-Martínez V, Londoño J, Ávila-Portillo LM, Rueda JC, Padilla-Ortiz DM, Salgado D, et al . Mesenchymal stromal cells represent a therapeutic option for systemic sclerosis patients. Rev.Colomb.Reumatol. 2020;27(Suppl 1):126-34. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rcreu.2020.02.007.