Signature Cells: High-potency cells for more effective treatment
Less pain and inflammation. More energy and vitality.
Most chronic pain, whatever the cause, is often associated with excess inflammation and damage to cells that send pain signals to the brain. With too much inflammation and cell damage, most treatments do not provide much relief.
Some traditional treatments such as medications may merely mask pain, not promote healing. And while surgery is sometimes recommended, the recovery time can be extensive, and some procedures can pose risks of complications.
But cell therapy offers a simple and minimally-invasive treatment option — with few risks and side effects — a new advanced treatment based on the body’s own natural repair processes to:
Regenerate cartilage tissue and promote healing
Ease pain and inflammation
Speed recovery from injuries and surgeries
Promote healing and regenerate new tissue
Alleviate chronic pain
This is why more people are choosing stem cell therapy a minimally invasive procedure that amplifies the body’s own natural healing and repair processes to reduce inflammation, heal bone, ligament and tendon injuries, and ease pain — even from old injuries.
Discover how cell therapy can help you enjoy a more active life again.
IMPROVED TREATMENTS TO HELP PATIENTS WITH:
Acute muscle injuries
Articular injuries (shoulder, elbow, knee, wrist and hip)
Degenerative disc disease (DDD)
Herniated and bulging discs
Ligament and tendon tears (ACL, MCL, rotator cuff, labrum)
Lower back and neck pain
Meniscopathy (torn meniscus)
Please consult with your physician to review available scientific evidence based on your clinical condition, and then evaluate alternatives to find out if you may be a candidate for cell therapy.
Advanced cell therapy
Discover how a personalized cell therapy program designed in consultation with our experts can help:
Promote faster healing from injury and surgery
Reduce inflammation and alleviate chronic pain
Regenerate damaged tissues
Extend range of motion
Boost energy and vitality
High-potency cells for more effective treatment
Our advanced protocols include a rigorous selection process to culture highly potent MSC cells. These cells from Wharton’s Jelly from donated umbilical cords are carefully screened and purified to ensure you receive infusions of millions of high-quality cells with:
High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
Best potential to modulate your immune system
More potential to stimulate healing
Signature Cells Process helps create high-potency cells that work more quickly and effectively to promote healing, reduce inflammation, and repair damaged tissues.
What experts say
“I’ve been recommending stem cell therapy at BioXcellerator to my patients for more than 3 years. The results have been extraordinary. Treatments have helped patients recover from ACL, MCL, and rotator cuff injuries, treat elbow and hip injuries, speed recovery after surgery — plus optimize overall health and rejuvenation.”
— Robert C. Palumbo, M.D.
Orthopedic surgeon and Sports Medicine physician
Second-opinion physician for the NFL Players’ Association
Assistant team physician for the Philadelphia Phillies
MORE TREATMENTS AND THERAPIES
Scientific References, Citations and Articles
• Looi, Qi Hao and Eng, Sue Ping and Liau, Ling Ling and Tor, Yin Sim and Mohd, Yazid Bajuri, and Ng, Min Hwei and Law, Jia Xian. Mesenchymal stem cell therapy for sports injuries - from research to clinical practice. Sains Malaysiana;2020.49(4):825-38. Available from: http://journalarticle.ukm.my/15354/
• Trebinjac S, Gharairi M. Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Treatment of Tendon and Ligament Injuries-clinical Evidence. Med Arch. 2020 Oct;74(5):387-390. doi: 10.5455/medarh.2020.74.387-390.
• Kader N, Asopa V, Baryeh K, Sochart D, Maffulli N, Kader D. Cell-based therapy in soft tissue sports injuries of the knee: a systematic review. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2021 Aug;21(8):1035-1047. doi: 10.1080/14712598.2021.1872538.
• Baryeh K, Asopa V, Kader N, Caplan N, Maffulli N, Kader D. Cell-based therapies for the treatment of sports injuries of the upper limb. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy. 2021;21(12):1561-74. DOI: 10.1080/14712598.2021.1928630
• Stewart C. Stem cells and regenerative medicine in sport science. Emerg Top Life Sci. 2021;5(4): 563–73. doi: https://doi.org/10.1042/ETLS20210014
• Song Y, Zhang J, Xu H, Lin Z, Chang H, Liu W, Kong L. Mesenchymal stem cells in knee osteoarthritis treatment: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Orthop Translat. 2020 Apr 27;24:121-130. doi: 10.1016/j.jot.2020.03.015.
• Cho WS, Chung SG, Kim W, Jo CH, Lee SU, Lee SY. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Use in the Treatment of Tendon Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Prospective Clinical Studies. Ann Rehabil Med. 2021 Aug;45(4):274-283. doi: 10.5535/arm.21078.